NMLA Code of Conduct for Players, Parents and Coaches
Updated Thursday February 12, 2015 by NMLA.
As a member of the Northumberland Minor Lacrosse Association I state the following:
- I will refrain from using foul or negative language.
- I will not verbally or physically abuse any game official.
- I will demonstrate courtesy and respect for all players, spectators, officials, and coaches regardless of circumstances.
- I will demonstrate good sportsmanship towards the opposing team and its spectators regardless of circumstances.
- I realize that I may be removed from the game, practice or facility and possibly expelled from the association if I should behave in a manner deemed unacceptable by the coaches, game officials or spectators.